Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission is offered exclusively for consideration by feminists@law. It has not been previously published, nor has it been submitted to another journal for consideration, unless by specific agreement with the Editor.
- The submission file is in an editable format (not PDF).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text employs italics rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The author/s have the right to use or reproduce any figures, pictures, or video or audio material included in the submission.
Video and audio files are published in this section.